HBase, mail # user - How can I use Scan with mapred version of TableMapReduceUtil?

+
Chan, Tim 2011-06-27, 20:26
+
Stack 2011-06-27, 20:39
+
Chan, Tim 2011-06-27, 20:44
Re: How can I use Scan with mapred version of TableMapReduceUtil?
Joey Echeverria 2011-06-27, 21:11
I think Stack was asking if you could port MultipleTextOutputFormat to
the new API. And the pointers he gave was how to wrap an old API
implementation with the new API.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria