Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.4.0 release soon?

Re: 1.4.0 release soon?
+1 on prior to branching 1.4, revert trunk/lang/c to branch-1.3/lang/c.

Is it possible to make the current trunk a devel branch before reverting for
Bruce and I to finish up the work and merge into 1.4 later?

--
Matt

*Hadoop World 2010 -- October 12 | New York -- **Register
today!*<http://www.cloudera.com/company/press-center/hadoop-world-nyc/>