Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase Web UI Interface on hbase 0.90.3 ?

Re: Hbase Web UI Interface on hbase 0.90.3 ?
2011/6/2 praveenesh kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello guys.
>
> I just have installed hbase on my hadoop cluster.
> HMaster,HRegionServer,HQuorum Peer all are working fine.. as I can see
> these
> processes running through JPS.
>
> Is there any way to know which regionservers are running right and not ?
> I mean is there some kind of hbase web UI or anyway to know the status of
> Hbase cluster ??
>
> Like for hadoop we can use "hadoop fsck" command and other web UIs ..

Easiest is look at hbase logs or run hbase shell and create table and add a
row.

> When I used hbase 0.20.6, I can see hbase web UI hosting on 60010 port by
> default. But I can not see that Web UI when I am using Hbase 0.90.3 ?

Sometimes Jetty take a while to initialize. Do you see anything in hbase
master log?
> Also I can not see hbase-default.xml in my $HBASE_HOME/conf folder. Is this
> the reason for that ?

You do not need to have hbase-default.xml in conf directory. hbase jar
already has hbase-default.xml.

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit