Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 19:55
+
Mike Percy 2012-10-09, 05:32
+
Roshan Naik 2012-10-25, 21:09
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-25, 21:13
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-10-26, 03:41
Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
I've been @ Strata this week and unfortunately found less time than hoped
to get through the reviews and commits I wanted to make. Personally I'd
like another week to get it some of these fixes in.

Regards,
Mike

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, there are 6-7 issues waiting for review/updated patches/etc and I
> know a fair amount of committers are at Hadoop World.
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+FLUME+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%22v1.3.0%22+AND+status+%3D+%22Patch+Available%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
>
> Brock
>
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Roshan Naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Is an RC likely this week ?
> > -roshan
> >

> > On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Brock, this sounds great to me.
> >>
> >> 1. For FLUME-776 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-776> I
> would
> >> argue it's done. I put the details on the ticket.
> >> 2. For FLUME-1051 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1051> I
> >> think it's out of scope for this release
> >> 3. For FLUME-1278 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1278> I
> >> also
> >> think it's out of scope for this release
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Mike

> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

+