Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.0 release
Mike Percy 2012-10-26, 07:34
I've been @ Strata this week and unfortunately found less time than hoped
to get through the reviews and commits I wanted to make. Personally I'd
like another week to get it some of these fixes in.

Regards,
Mike