HBase, mail # dev - Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-11, 19:16
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-07-12, 20:10
+
Stack 2013-07-12, 20:38
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-16, 23:39
+
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-07-17, 08:42
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-17, 16:33
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-07-24, 18:27
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-02, 01:30
+
Matt Corgan 2013-08-02, 03:57
+
Michael Segel 2013-08-03, 17:33
Re: Data types stage 1 is ready for reivew
Nick Dimiduk 2013-08-03, 18:13
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> How do you plan on enforcing data types within the engine?

Data types, at this point, are a client-side feature, not enforced by the
engine in anyway.

 On Aug 1, 2013, at 10:57 PM, Matt Corgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Looks great to me.  Without the strict dependencies on hadoop or hbase
> > it'll be easy to pull into its own standalone module or new project if
> > there's demand.
> >

> > On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Nick Dimiduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Finally-for-real-this-time patches posted. I'll take your +1's any time
> now
> >> ;)
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Nick