Hive, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive

Re: [DISCUSS] HCatalog becoming a subproject of Hive
Ashish Thusoo 2012-12-20, 23:56
We are certainly not marketeers and no one as far as I know is teeing up
for such a campaign. The intent here is certainly not to claim how great
HCatalog is or how great Hive is. The intent here is to see what is best
for the project and how great both are together.

Ashish