Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Customizing HBase Import

Re: Customizing HBase Import
Usage:
sqoop -D<key=value> <sqoop_command>
eg: sqoop -Dsqoop.hbase.insert.put.transformer.class=<class_name>
import/export <options>

More details on PutTransformer:
http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.4/SqoopDevGuide.html#_hbase_serialization_extensions

Hope this helps!