MapReduce >> mail # dev >> MRv2 Configuration in Eclipse

Re: MRv2 Configuration in Eclipse
Arun,

I did try it out for sometime, but didn't work. Need to get more into the
code to fix the problem.

It's real difficult to use some editor instead of an IDE to do the
development, bug fixing or get familiar with the code.

I was able to run the original MapReduce applications from within Eclipse.

I created a JIRA for the same.

Praveen