Pig >> mail # user >> Splitting by unique values in a relation

Splitting by unique values in a relation
Hi,

I have a relation A with (customer_id, data).
I want to get the unique customer_ids, and spilt them into new
files/relations. What is the most efficient way to do that.

I can get the distinct customer_ids in a relation. But not able to
understand how can can I use it in splitting the data by customer_id.

Regards
Praveenesh
+
Ruslan Al-Fakikh 2013-09-15, 23:36