HBase >> mail # user >> On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction

+
yun peng 2013-04-11, 14:52
Re: On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction
Which release are you targeting ?

In trunk, take a look at RatioBasedCompactionPolicy which is the default:

public class RatioBasedCompactionPolicy extends CompactionPolicy {

Cheers

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 7:52 AM, yun peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, All
> I am asking the source code showing the file selection mechanism for minor
> compaction in HBase. I am aware that HBase minor compaction selects file
> based on size and generation time. But I can not find source file that
> realizes this mechanism in HBase. I am interested in the algorithm works
> behind it. Kindly point to me the source code and I appreciate it. Thanks.
> Regards
> Yun

+
yun peng 2013-04-11, 15:04