HBase, mail # user - On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction

Re: On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction
Ted Yu 2013-04-11, 15:00
Which release are you targeting ?

In trunk, take a look at RatioBasedCompactionPolicy which is the default:

public class RatioBasedCompactionPolicy extends CompactionPolicy {

Cheers