Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hardware Selection for Hadoop

Hardware Selection for Hadoop
Hi,

I have to propose some hardware requirements in my company for a Proof of Concept with Hadoop. I was reading Hadoop Operations and also saw Cloudera Website. But just wanted to know from the group - what is the requirements if I have to plan for a 5 node cluster. I dont know at this time, the data that need to be processed at this time for the Proof of Concept. So - can you suggest something to me?

Regards,
Raj