HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Types: Explicit Null Support

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-04-01, 18:00
+
Doug Meil 2013-04-01, 18:41
+
Matt Corgan 2013-04-01, 19:26
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-04-01, 20:32
+
James Taylor 2013-04-01, 23:31
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-04-01, 23:41
Re: HBase Types: Explicit Null Support
Furthermore, is is more important to support null values than squeeze all
representations into minimum size (4-bytes for int32, &c.)?

+
Enis Söztutar 2013-04-02, 03:38
+
Matt Corgan 2013-04-02, 06:17