Hadoop >> mail # general >> [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Hadoop 0.22.0 release

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-12, 20:33
+
Jie Li 2011-12-13, 01:42
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-14, 07:28
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Hadoop 0.22.0 release
Perhaps I missed it in another thread but does this become 2.0 then?

Tom
On 12/12/11 2:33 PM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On December 10, 2011 Hadoop PMC voted to release Hadoop 0.22.0
> See http://s.apache.org/COC
>
> The release have been brewing for one year.
> It incorporates over 700 jiras fixed since the release of 0.21.0.
> It is good to have it finalized.
>
> Please note that 0.22.0 release does not support security.
> For more details see the release news page and the release notes
> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/releases.html#News
> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.22.0/releasenotes.html
>
> The release can be downloaded from
> http://hadoop.apache.org/common/releases.html#Download
>
> Than you everybody for contributing to Apache Hadoop!
> --Konstantin
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-15, 06:54