MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop on EC2 Managing Internal/External IPs

Re: Hadoop on EC2 Managing Internal/External IPs
Aaron Eng 2012-08-24, 03:02
Hi Igor,

Amazon offers a service where you can have a VPN gateway on your network
that leads directly back to the network where youre instances are at.  So
that 10.123.x.x subnet would be connected off of the VPN gateway on your
network and you'd set up your routers/routing to push traffic for that
subnet at the gateway.