HDFS >> mail # user >> RE: request on behalf of newbies

RE: request on behalf of newbies
I think there's quite a few people like me here asking basic questions on the user@ group.

From: Monkey2Code [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 2:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: request on behalf of newbies

Hi all,
Am a newbie in hadoop echo system, just wondering if there is any thread or group where newbies can hang in there and take advises or suggestions from Guru's . This will definitely helpful for both Guru's  and students  to take part in amazing ecosystem.  I see all the group mailings are very to get what they are talking about it. If there is group  specially meant  for ppl like me, please forgive me and pass those details to me  (really appreciate !! its a big favor to me )
Thank you!!
Monkey

request on behalf of newbies
+