Pig >> mail # dev >> inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

+
Kyungho Jeon 2013-02-06, 18:10
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-06, 19:08
Re: inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath
Julien, you are right. I forgot that I was working with branch-0.10. I
see that trunk does not use the template. Thank you!
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Julien Le Dem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> try "ant eclipse-files"
> I don't think it uses this template anymore.
>

> On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Kyungho Jeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently started hacking Apache Pig. I tried to import the source
>> code into eclipse, and got some "missing required library" errors.
>>
>> I found for some libraries .eclipse.templates/.classpath specifies
>> older versions. Shouldn't it be updated according to
>> ivy/library.properties?
>>
>> In addition, .classpath specifies both javacc-4.2.jar and javacc.jar,
>> but build.xml moves javacc-4.2.jar to javacc.jar. Shouldn't the line
>> containing javacc-4.2.jar be removed from .classpath?
>>
>> I am attaching my diff (patch) that works for me.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kyungho.

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-02-06, 18:52