Pig >> mail # dev >> inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

Re: inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath
Julien, you are right. I forgot that I was working with branch-0.10. I
see that trunk does not use the template. Thank you!