Hadoop >> mail # user >> NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours

+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 04:24
+
Adam Faris 2012-12-22, 04:59
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 12:54
+
Michael Segel 2012-12-22, 15:42
+
Joep Rottinghuis 2012-12-22, 17:17
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-22, 17:51
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-22, 18:32
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 00:03
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 01:59
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-23, 03:23
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-23, 18:34
+
Joep Rottinghuis 2012-12-23, 19:00
Re: NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours
Do not have access to my computer. Based on reading the previous email, I do not see any thing suspicious on the list of objects in the histo live dump.

I would like to hear from you about if it continued to grow. One instance of this I had seen in the past was related to weak reference related to socket objects.  I do not see that happening here though.

Sent from phone

On Dec 23, 2012, at 10:34 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tried this..
>
> NameNode is still Ruining my Xmas on its slow death march to OOM.
>
> http://imagebin.org/240453
>

> On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:23 PM, Suresh Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> -XX:NewSize=1G -XX:MaxNewSize=1G
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-27, 21:48
+