Hadoop >> mail # user >> NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours

Re: NN Memory Jumps every 1 1/2 hours
Do not have access to my computer. Based on reading the previous email, I do not see any thing suspicious on the list of objects in the histo live dump.

I would like to hear from you about if it continued to grow. One instance of this I had seen in the past was related to weak reference related to socket objects.  I do not see that happening here though.

Sent from phone