MapReduce >> mail # user >> Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync

Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync
Hi,
  I am seeing the following call to start() on AMRMClientAsync taking from
0.9 to 1 second. Why does it take that long? Is there a way to reduce it, I
mean does it depend on any of the interval parameters or so in
configuration files? I have tried reducing the value of the first argument
below from 1000 to 100 seconds also, but that doesn't help.

    AMRMClientAsync.CallbackHandler allocListener = new RMCallbackHandler();
    amRMClient = AMRMClientAsync.createAMRMClientAsync(1000, allocListener);
    amRMClient.init(conf);
    amRMClient.start();
Thanks,
Kishore
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-21, 15:53
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-10-22, 09:39
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-11-17, 19:16
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-18, 18:45
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-11-19, 12:37
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-11-21, 14:11
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-26, 04:36