MapReduce, mail # user - Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync

Time taken for starting AMRMClientAsync
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-10-21, 14:16
Hi,
  I am seeing the following call to start() on AMRMClientAsync taking from
0.9 to 1 second. Why does it take that long? Is there a way to reduce it, I
mean does it depend on any of the interval parameters or so in
configuration files? I have tried reducing the value of the first argument
below from 1000 to 100 seconds also, but that doesn't help.

    AMRMClientAsync.CallbackHandler allocListener = new RMCallbackHandler();
    amRMClient = AMRMClientAsync.createAMRMClientAsync(1000, allocListener);
    amRMClient.init(conf);
    amRMClient.start();
Thanks,
Kishore