Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)
Thanks Vasanth.  I think you can also give your own +1 to this IIRC  :)
 Congratulations for successfully completing this release and thanks to
Jarcec for guiding you through this.

Venkat