Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Need help on coverting Audio files to text

Re: Need help on coverting Audio files to text
I could not understand the question.Care to elaborate ?

Audio is in binary and so what do you mean by converting it to text?

Just for the representation if you mean , then you use base64 for
converting any binary to printable characters.

Hadoop can be used to parallelize the process of converting a large number
of audio to text files

Thanks,
Rahul
On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Sanjeevv Sriram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Please let me know which tools you are using to convert Audio to Text.
>

> On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Tom Deutsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Accuracy of conversion is the key issue here. We (IBM) use things from
>> our Research labs to do this, but in any case the accuracy of the
>> translation is nontrivial if accuracy matters (and it usually does).
>>

>> [image: Inactive hide details for Sanjeevv Sriram ---05/07/2013 10:31:11
>> AM---Hi Users, Please let me know how can I convert Audio file]Sanjeevv
>> Sriram ---05/07/2013 10:31:11 AM---Hi Users, Please let me know how can I
>> convert Audio files to text files using Hadoop
>>
>> From: Sanjeevv Sriram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>> Date: 05/07/2013 10:31 AM
>> Subject: Need help on coverting Audio files to text
>>

>> Hi Users,
>>
>> Please let me know how can I convert Audio files to text files using
>> Hadoop technologies. I want to do some analysys on recorded audio files.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Sanjeevv

+
Shahab Yunus 2013-05-11, 15:46