Pig >> mail # user >> Exception (possibly) due to type casting between bytearray to charray in HBaseStorage

Re: Exception (possibly) due to type casting between bytearray to charray in HBaseStorage
Yes, it could be. Try registering these jar files

/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-<version>/lib/hbase/hbase-<version>-security.jar
/opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH-<version>/lib/zookeeper/zookeeper-<version>.jar

--
Regards,
Praveen Bysani