HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 20:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-02, 22:57
+
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 19:52
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 19:42
+
Jesse Yates 2013-01-02, 19:41
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Congraulations Matteo and Chunhui!

- Dave
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats and welcome fellas! Keep up the good work.
>
> -------------------
> Jesse Yates
> @jesse_yates
> jyates.github.com
>

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Along with bringing in the new year, we've brought in two new Apache
> > HBase Committers!
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Matteo
> > Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen as committers!
> >
> > * Matteo's been working on table snapshots, updates to
> > security-related coprocessors, and some performance benchmarking
> > improvements.
> > * Chunhui's been working on lots of really important and tricky data
> > loss fixes, race condition fixes, region assignment fixes, and
> > availability fixes.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Matteo and Chunhui on their new roles!
> >
> > Jon.
> >
> > --
> > // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> > // Software Engineer, Cloudera