HDFS, mail # dev - VOTE: HDFS-347 merge

+
Colin McCabe 2013-02-17, 21:48
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-18, 02:35
Stack 2013-02-18, 01:49
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-18, 22:03
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 00:11
Patrick Angeles 2013-02-20, 18:08
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 19:56
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:01
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:08
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:13
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 23:31
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:40
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:04
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-21, 00:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:28
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 00:29
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-21, 01:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 15:40
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 01:32
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 21:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-21, 22:15
Eli Collins 2013-02-22, 21:55
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-23, 02:32
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-23, 02:40
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-24, 00:23
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 18:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-25, 20:50
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 21:16
Chris Douglas 2013-02-25, 21:50
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 00:09
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 00:39
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 17:33
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 19:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 19:35
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 21:51
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 00:52
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 01:09
Colin McCabe 2013-03-05, 20:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-05, 21:09
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-03-05, 23:08
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 19:45
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 20:06
Colin McCabe 2013-02-27, 23:28
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 23:42
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 23:29
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 22:01
Colin McCabe 2013-02-25, 18:31
Colin McCabe 2013-02-22, 19:13
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 01:36
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:47
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 20:16
Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 22:49
Todd,

Some of us have been trying to help test and review the code. However you
might have missed the following, which has resulted in the review not
completing:

02/06/13 - After intent for merge was sent, I posted comment saying
consolidate patch has extraneous changes. That was non trivial amount of
extraneous changes.
02/06/13 - Nicholas posted some comments and also indicated previous
unaddressed comments.
02/15/13 - No update was made to consolidated patch. I stopped reviewing it
waiting for the new patch. A new patch gets posted on 2/15 and soon after
merge vote email on 2/17/13 during the long weekend.

At this time, some of the comments that were made earlier have not been
addressed. Also folks who were reviewing the consolidated patch have not
posted +1.

I think we should wait for +1 for the merge patch (from the folks actively
reviewing the patch) before the merge vote. That might make this process
smoother. But  I agree, if the changes are deemed to be trivial, we can do
it post merge to trunk.

Regards,
Suresh

http://hortonworks.com/download/