Flume, mail # dev - New blog post on Flume performance tuning

+
Mike Percy 2013-01-11, 20:13
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-11, 20:18
Re: New blog post on Flume performance tuning
Mike Percy 2013-01-11, 20:45
Thanks Brock! I've been working on this, off and on, for a while. :)
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nice post!
>
> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > I just posted to the Apache blog on how to do performance tuning with
> Flume.
> > I plan on following it up with a post about using the Flume monitoring
> > capabilities while tuning. Feedback is welcome.
> >
> > https://blogs.apache.org/flume/entry/flume_performance_tuning_part_1
> >
> > Regards,
> > Mike

> http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-12, 08:44
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-15, 17:49