Hadoop >> mail # dev >> python streaming error

+
springring 2013-01-12, 08:30
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-12, 08:34
+
springring 2013-01-12, 08:55
Re: Re: python streaming error
computedb-13 is not a valid host name

may be if you have local hadoop then you can name refer it with
hdfs://localhost:9100/ or hdfs://127.0.0.1:9100

if its on other machine then just try with IP address of that machine

--
Nitin Pawar
+