HBase, mail # dev - All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Lars George 2013-04-25, 05:45
I am -1 to remove, took a long time to get it in there and should deprecate Thrift v1 - or else we are in the same mess as mapred and mapreduce is. We once replaced the entire client API and now we can't do this for Thrift?

I am happy to work on v2 and fix or maintain it. It should be the way forward methinks.

Lars