Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop not picking up immediate changes

+
burberry blues 2013-11-13, 06:36
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-13, 16:32
+
burberry blues 2013-11-13, 17:02
+
Anas Mosaad 2013-11-14, 09:13
Re: Sqoop not picking up immediate changes
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-14, 16:37
> Even the changes are happening in the DB(I checked the changes by running
> the selest * query in db) why cant sqoop find them.It seems like sqoop
> didnt find any updates from 9th nov .Please assist me in this issue.

Did you tried the SELECT query from the same connection of from a new connection? I'm trying to see if the changes were correctly committed prior running Sqoop.

Jarcec

+
burberry blues 2013-11-15, 05:37
+