Hive >> mail # user >> What is pfile in pom.xml

Re: What is pfile in pom.xml
When I run mvn test on my Ubuntu box, I got the following error message.
I also run mvn test on CentOS, there is no error about pfile.
This error message only happen on my ubuntu box.
So, how to fix this?

org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat  Time elapsed:
11.811 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.Exception: MetaException(message:Got exception:
java.io.IOException No FileSystem for scheme: pfile)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$create_table_with_environment_context_result$create_table_with_environment_context_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:22138)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$create_table_with_environment_context_result$create_table_with_environment_context_resultStandardScheme.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:22106)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$create_table_with_environment_context_result.read(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:22032)
    at org.apache.thrift.TServiceClient.receiveBase(TServiceClient.java:78)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.recv_create_table_with_environment_context(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:797)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.api.ThriftHiveMetastore$Client.create_table_with_environment_context(ThriftHiveMetastore.java:783)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient.createTable(HiveMetaStoreClient.java:487)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaStoreClient.createTable(HiveMetaStoreClient.java:476)
    at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.createTable(TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.java:256)
    at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.initalizeTables(TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.java:234)
    at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.initializeSetup(TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.java:215)
    at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.setup(TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.java:192)

org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat  Time elapsed:
11.811 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: No FileSystem for scheme: pfile
    at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:1443)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:67)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:1464)
    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path.getFileSystem(Path.java:187)
    at
org.apache.hcatalog.mapreduce.TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.tearDown(TestHCatMultiOutputFormat.java:265)

Best Regards
金杰 (Jie Jin)