Avro >> mail # user >> Is Avro right for me?

+
Mark 2013-05-23, 20:29
Re: Is Avro right for me?
Yep. Avro would be great at that (provided your central consumer is Avro
friendly, like a Hadoop system).  Make sure that all of your schemas have
default values defined for fields so that schema evolution will be easier
in the future.

--
Sean
+