Hello Avro community,
I'm trying to figure out how best to get people the latest and greatest Avro libraries. For .NET the library works great, but doesn't appear to be up to date on NuGet (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Apache.Avro/).

Am I looking in the wrong place? Does the build publish a NuGet package automatically?

Kind Regards,
-Dan