Is it possible to write a collection of objects (in my case GenericRecord)
to an Avro file without a schema at the beginning?

I am able to serialize a single object to a byte array using BinaryEncoder
and decode it but I can't read the bytes from a file using DataFileReader
because I get an IOException: "Not a data file."

Thanks,
Hrishi
--
Sent from two cans and string