Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
OK, good to hear. I don't feel this racy test requires another RC,
e.g. the flume-1.2.0 file channel tests are quite racy, but if we have
another RC, I'll make sure we get that 1730 is included.