Hadoop >> mail # general >> follow up Hadoop mavenization work

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-07-28, 23:41
+
Tom White 2011-08-01, 04:57
+
Tom White 2011-08-02, 16:16
+
Tom White 2011-08-02, 17:37
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-07-29, 02:10
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-07-29, 15:00
+
Scott Carey 2011-07-29, 21:17
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-07-30, 00:11
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-29, 15:31
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-07-30, 00:09
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-07-30, 00:17
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-07-30, 01:44
+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-02, 10:25
Re: follow up Hadoop mavenization work
Actually this is a prime case for the proxy.  All of the major maven proxies
allow you to lock down their contents after filling them however you like.
 This actually provides better control than the .m2 process since you can
easily wind up with multiple versions of the .m2 directory on different
build machines.  Once you have locked down the maven proxy, you don't even
have to allow it to touch the internet and it can provide version
standardization across all of your build machines.

+
Steve Loughran 2011-08-02, 10:23