Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Broken link on documentation page

Broken link on documentation page
Hello,

Im looking for the ZooKeeper API Doc. When I navigate the the documentation
page (http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk), I see that the API doc link
is broken: http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/api/index.html . Can
somebody point me to a valid up-to-date API doc?

Regards,

Rohan Desai
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-04-04, 22:29