MapReduce >> mail # user >> Job Tracker & TaskTracker logs location Understaning

+
Dhanasekaran Anbalagan 2013-01-28, 11:56
Re: Job Tracker & TaskTracker logs location Understaning
Give this a read, and let me know if there are still questions:

http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2009/09/apache-hadoop-log-files-where-to-find-them-in-cdh-and-what-info-they-contain/