David - Sure, let's sync on the work when you are ready.
________________________________
From: David McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 14:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Redesign of the Aurora UI

Thanks for the feedback!

Joshua - I haven't tried to drop in Preact yet, but I was also planning to
throw away the prototype and starting again when it came to upstreaming it,
so as part of that we can just address incompatibilities as we go. If I was
to guess, then the only significant impact on my prototype would probably
be the reactable plugin I was using (replacement for Angular's
smart-table). But longer term I do have concerns about moving away from
what is a constantly improving and healthy ecosystem around React. So most
likely I'll hold off until a decision is made there one way or the other
(which should be within a week).
Kai - I'd be happy to coordinate and collaborate on this with others. Let
me try and finish up the CSS/UX of the pages in my prototype and from there
we can sync on who does what. Does that sound good?