I understand. You don't agree with the second point of the summary. What
about this:

If I change Driver.kill it to have a method Driver.destroy that calls
either KILL or SHUTDOWN as follows:

void destroy(taskId, executorId, agentId) {

if(driver instanceOf Versioned....)
   driver.shutdown(executorId, agentId)
else
   driver.kill(taskId)

}

Note the change in the signature to include 2 more params...

Any other ideas?
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 11:39 AM, David McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>