FB came back w/ their response to relicense React today:
https://code.facebook.com/posts/112130496157735/explaining-react-s-license

tl;dr: they're not relicensing React. So... if we do go down this path,
we'll have to investigate alternatives to React (Preact, Vue, etc.) or
potentially release this as a separate project outside of the ASF that can
serve as a drop in UI replacement.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Erb, Stephan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>