All,

Given that a pretty serious bug affects versions of Mesos lower than 1.5.0 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-7215), I wanted to bring up the
topic of cutting a release tested against Mesos 1.5.0.

Between SLA aware Maintenance and SLA aware updates, along with a few other
patches here and there, I also think we also have enough new features to
warrant a release.

Ideally, I'd like to wait until Jordan Ly's SLA aware updates patch (
https://reviews.apache.org/r/67696/) lands before cutting this release.

Thoughts?

-Renan