I've left a comment on the initial RB detailing how the change broke
backwards-compatibility. Given that the tasks are marked as lost as soon as
the agent reregisters after slaveLost is sent anyway, there doesn't seem to
be any reason not to send TASK_LOST too. I think this should be an easy
fix.

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 9:21 AM, David McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>