My understanding of the H2-backed stores is that at least part of the
original rationale behind them was that they were meant to be an interim
point on the way to external SQL-backed stores which should theoretically
provide significant benefits w.r.t. to GC (obviously unproven, especially
at scale).

I don't disagree that the H2 stores themselves are problematic (to say the
least); do we have evidence that returning to memory based stores will be
an improvement on that?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 12:16 PM, David McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>