Right. In order to keep the current abstraction in Aurora (both APIs), we
obviously have to bind to the lower common denominator API methods. So the
only way to integrate with shutdown will be to fix the performance issues
so we can switch to the new API.

The performance issue we ran into at Twitter was that with status updates
that were similar to our production volume, they started to get dropped and
tasks end up being LOST and unnecessarily killed. So it's a definite
blocker for us to adopt in its current state. We have someone who has
fixing this on the Mesos side in their backlog, but it's currently not the
highest priority for us.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Renan DelValle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>