Thanks Renan. I saw that code. "Driver" interface does not have it is not "compatible". I was trying to change to
VersionedSchedulerDriverService all over the code (that wreaks havoc across
the tests!) but Mesos's Java wrapper <Thanks Vinod. Is there a file? I see>
doesn't seem to have that call either. Perhaps, that is why David referred
to the HTTP API.

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 1:14 PM, Renan DelValle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>