Drill >> mail # dev >> First version of a front-end

+
Michael Hausenblas 2012-09-29, 22:08
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-09-30, 03:34
+
Ted Dunning 2012-09-30, 10:31
Re: First version of a front-end

Thanks for the positive feedback!

FYI: I've now started to code a dummy Drill backend [1], based on elasticsearch, so that I can advance the UI - will deploy tomorrow ...

Cheers,
  Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend/tree/master/dummy-drill

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe

On 30 Sep 2012, at 11:31, Ted Dunning wrote:

> Michael,
>
> This looks like a great step.
>
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> That's awesome, Michael.
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>> I started developing a first version of the end-user-facing front-end
>> [1],
>>> online available at [2]. It depends on bootstrap.js and jQuery.
>>>
>>> For now, it only stores projects via localStorage, but you might get an
>>> idea where this is heading. Next step is hooking it up with BigQuery so
>>> that we can at least do some dummy testing with real data - once the
>>> backend is in place, it can be configured from the front-end - that is at
>>> least the proposal ...
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>           Michael
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend