Drill >> mail # dev >> First version of a front-end

Re: First version of a front-end

Thanks for the positive feedback!

FYI: I've now started to code a dummy Drill backend [1], based on elasticsearch, so that I can advance the UI - will deploy tomorrow ...

Cheers,
  Michael

[1] https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend/tree/master/dummy-drill

--